A friend of mine reminded me today that I am long overdue for an update, and looking back at my last post, it's been nearly three months. That's a long time! I fully intended to write about my trip to Europe and post pictures, but after putting them on Facebook and talking about my travels on there, I kind of neglected our blog. Same goes for the conclusion of Tyler's baseball season (they won 12 games out of 14), Tyler and Connor's last month of school, and whatever else we had going on between April and now. Then the computer died and I am currently having connection issues with our new laptop. Finally, while school was wrapping up (one of the busiest times of the year), and we were getting ready to head over to Spokane to attend my niece's graduation, we had to put our 11 year old dog, Bailey, to sleep! :( I know...a lot of excuses. But in my defense, I did have a lot on my mind!
Fortunately, things have gotten slower (sort of) around here, so here's a quick "hello" to let you know that we are doing well! No big summer plans, with the exception of Jim's quick trip to CA last week. We have decided to stay home and redo our backyard and build a pavilion (more than just a covered deck). Jim broke ground today, so no turning back. It's a big project that I fully expect will take all summer to build. We might take a few drives here and there, but for the most part, we will be home and working hard in the yard.
Tyler lost a tooth today. I have been meaning to take a picture. This is tooth number 3! He is just like his mom...the last to lose teeth! His top, front teeth are loose, so maybe by the time he goes back to school, they will finally be out.
Connor is doing well, but going through a little bit of a defiant stage right now. He told me yesterday that he only listens to his dad because he is the boss. He also kicked me! I couldn't believe it because that isn't like him at all. Not sure what is going on, but he better get over it quickly.
I am so far behind on pictures, so I am only going to put on some recent pics. Sorry! But if you are all on Facebook, you have seen them anyway. I promise that I will try to be better about posting updates and showing our progress on the backyard.

Love the new layout! I have been waiting so very long for an update! So glad to finally see one! Beautiful family Vicki :-)
ReplyDelete