Sunday, August 23, 2009

And for the third post of the day...

Can you tell that I am playing catch up? I want to get our site up to date before school starts. Fall is always a busy time for pictures.

The first picture is of my sister and me with our childhood friend and neighbor. Dena lived next door to us in Cypress, but it's probably been about 15 years since we have all been together. She was up in the area for a family wedding and we were able to meet this past Friday for lunch. It was great to catch up and meet her fiancee (is that one "e" or two?), Les. Nice guy! :)

Here are a few shots of the boys being their goofy selves. I knew they were up to something in the bathroom, but when they came out, they were covered in tattoos. Instead of cutting out one tattoo, they put entire pages on them. It took me forever to scrub the tattoos off their backs, neck, and arms. The ones on their backs and stomachs are still there, but finally fading. Hopefully, they won't cover themselves with real tattoos when they are older. Icky!














1 comment:

  1. Good to see the three of you together! You all look great!

    The boys are nuts! Just hope they don't like tatoos when they are older. I see Tyler put one on his leg like daddy.

    ReplyDelete