Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interview with Tyler and Connor

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Tyler: Be quiet!
Connor: I love you!

2. What makes mom happy?
Tyler: When we clean up.
Connor: When I talk to you nice.

3. What makes mom sad?
Tyler: When you have to yell at us.
Connor: When I'm mean to you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tyler: Tickle me!
Connor: Tickle me!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tyler: She was skinny!
Connor: You were riding your bike every day.

6. How old is your mom?
Tyler: 35
Connor: 4

7. How tall is your mom?
Tyler: 10 feet
Connor: 35 pounds

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Tyler: to relax
Connor: be married

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Tyler: She shops.
Connor: Shops

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Tyler: movie star
Connor: dance

11. What is your mom really good at?
Tyler: typing on the computer
Connor: call everyone (haha...I hate the phone)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Tyler: playing sports
Connor: playing rocket game (not sure what this even is)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Tyler: take care of us
Connor: she types on the computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tyler: Mexican
Connor: Chicken sandwich

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Tyler: buy us a lot of stuff
Connor: you smile

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tyler: Wonder Woman
Connor: I don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Tyler: read
Connor: play with me

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Tyler: We both have blonde hair.
Connor: I have hair like you.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Tyler: I like watching tv and she likes the computer.
Connor: You wear makeup.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Tyler: She tucks me in at night.
Connor: You hug me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Tyler: shopping
Connor: Target

3 comments:

  1. Fun interview with Tyler and Connor!
    They both gave good answers. The one asking how tall you are was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those answers are so funny. I like the job question. If only we could get paid for this : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I would be rich! :) Some of my friends did the survery with their children. So many of them said typing. Haha! Guess we all sit on FB.

    ReplyDelete