skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Nelsons
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Tyler's Room Makeover Photos Part 1
1 comment:
flybye63
March 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Tyler chose nice bedding and colors. His room looks great!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nelson Calendar of Events
November 25: Fall Feast
November 26: Thanksgiving
December 7: Mom and Dad's Anniversary
December 18: Last Day of School/Holiday Party
December 24: Christmas Eve
December 25: Christmas
December 31: New Year's Eve
About Me
Victoria
I have been happily married for nine years to my husband, Jim. We have two beautiful boys, Tyler (7) and Connor (4). I grew up in Southern California, but now call Washington my home. While I am the voice of this blog, these are our stories. :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(14)
Happy 4th Birthday, Connor!
Has It Really Been 18 Years?
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
New School, Yummy Cupcakes!
Paging Doctors Picklesmith and Seuss!
Bugs, Bullies, and Baseball
Tyler's Room Makeover
Tyler's Room Makeover Photos Part 1
Tyler's Room Makeover Photos Part 2
Interview with Tyler and Connor
There's Something Creepy in the Attic
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!
Kallie the Wonder Dog, Part 2
In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
►
February
(2)
California Adventure
Mickey Pumpkin
"C" for Connor
Chip...or Dale?
Candy Corn Fields
Halloween Time at Disneyland
Day of the Dead
The Haunted Mansion
Spooky!
Minnie Mouse
Halloween at Disneyland
Lighted Pumpkin Tree
Mickey Mouse
Halloween Mickey
My Blog List
Sticky Crows
42 days
3 months ago
Leelou Blogs
John Hemmingson Gonzaga: The Legacy of a Baseball Legend
3 years ago
The Warks
I'm Behind I know I know!!
9 years ago
Growing Up Grace
Grace Girls 2013 Photo Shoot
12 years ago
La Vie en Suisse
Photoblog
13 years ago
The Brando-man
Happy Mothers Day!
15 years ago
Amy's Red Bowl of Knowledge
This Month's Newsletter Tip - Include a Promotion
16 years ago
on the shore & by the sea thou art all & all to me
A lot on my mind.....
17 years ago
Tyler chose nice bedding and colors. His room looks great!
ReplyDelete