Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This and That

After 12+ years of being a blond, I decided that I needed a change. Here is my new hair color...reddish brown with blond highlights. I love it! :)
Here we are at the Rainiers game. Connor loved the mascot, Rhubarb. He wanted to take him home with us!


Tyler had his third baseball game this past Saturday. The weather was beautiful and our team won by 2 runs. The best part of the game, Tyler got the game ball. Way to go, Tyler!

All the players signed the ball. Connor is always right in the middle of everything. Silly guy!

Finally, Connor had his second hearing test this afternoon. The Flonase must be working because he got a perfect score. So glad there aren't any hearing concerns.




5 comments:

  1. I like your hair! It looks exactly liks Connor's in the picture -- pretty!

    Tyler is doing well with baseball! We enjoyed his game on Saturday. Congrats, Tyler, on getting the game ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks much lighter in this picture. It's really not the same color as Connor's when you see it in person.

    Tyler did well again yesterday at his game. He got two great hits and made a nice out at third base. His manager commented on how well he is doing. He seems to like him at catcher and third. I think Tyler's enjoys playing third more than catcher or short stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Tyler! He told us that catcher is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vicki! I love the hair color too! A change is always fun once in awhile! Hope all is well!

    Take care,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Vicki... I know you have been traveling the world and all but all your dedicated readers are looking for a blog update sometime soon! LOL! xo, Lori

    ReplyDelete