Last night, the boys had their Fall Festival at school. Unfortunately, Jim had to miss out on the fun. Since he took a week off for our trip, it was either the Fall Festival or Halloween.
Connor was Boba Fett and Tyler was Jango Fett. Both characters are Bounty Hunters from Star Wars.
The theme for the Fall Festival was "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". It was very cute and the PTA did a great job decorating. This was our third Fall Festival at Purdy. I figure between the two boys, we have six more to go. Whew! It didn't seem nearly as crowded as in the past, so that was good for shorter lines and more candy for the boys. They ate so much junk in the two and half hours we were there that I would have been sick, but they had a lot of fun.
The carmel apple that was hard to eat. Tyler gave it a good effort!
Too much candy will turn your tongue black! I had to scrub Connor's teeth when we got home!
I have been happily married for nine years to my husband, Jim. We have two beautiful boys, Tyler (7) and Connor (4). I grew up in Southern California, but now call Washington my home. While I am the voice of this blog, these are our stories. :)
Those costumes are too cute! And I couldn't figure out the "pixelated" characters below until I saw the Lego sign, lol.
ReplyDelete