
In Like A Lion, Out Like A Lamb
by Lorie Hill
by Lorie Hill
March roars in like a lion
So fierce,
The wind so cold,
It seems to pierce.
The month rolls on
And Spring draws near,
And March goes out
Like a lamb so dear.
It's the first day of March, with no end to this icky weather in sight. While I typically enjoy the rain, I am getting tired of the cold. It makes us lazy, spending way too much time on the computer (I curse you, Facebook!), watching cartoons (how many times will the same episode of Batman repeat?), and munching on Girl Scout Cookies. Jim looked at the calories/fat grams per cookie today. Definitely not good for my diet. I need to fit into my jeans, comfortably anyway, before I leave for Europe at the end of April. Wii Fit has been collecting dust in the corner since June. Where's my motivation? If you find it, let me know!
Since the holidays, life has been pretty slow aroud here. Tyler is supposed to find out what baseball team he is on in the next few days before the "Meet Your Manager" event this Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! I am still miffed at the manager selection and Jim being excluded, but I know that I need to get over it for Tyler's sake so he has a positive season.
Connor's birthday is only a few weeks away and I have nothing planned. This is not typical of me! I did try to order some clothes for him this morning, but as I went to enter my 25% off discount, it said "in-store" only. Blah! Now I need to run over to the mall. Since Connor doesn't really care, I will take cookies or cupcakes into school, and then have family over for dinner, cake, and presents.
The boys have their Spring Break at the end of the month. Nothing planned, as of yet. All I am asking for is warmer weather. Please!

Great to see you on blogger!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am finding it a little confusing. How do people add comments? Do you have to sign up? What about people who want to follow? I added a box, but not sure what that does exactly.
ReplyDeleteHey, when is your b-day? I am a Gemini, too!
ReplyDeleteAnnette...my bday is June 7. Yours?
ReplyDelete